[Video Teaser] Horizon Exchange Testnet Update
Horizon Exchange is in the last stage of internal testing before we launch on testnet for public testing with all of you!
Items that are in the final testing phase are:
- Deploying and integrating the graph node data APIs that provide: price data for each asset, transaction history, historical zAsset portfolio value data, and zAsset market highlights
- Deploying an HZN and zUSD faucet for public testnet
- Deploying a graph node on the BSC testnet network to support Horizon Dashboard testnet.
- Fixing some UI display issues
- Deploying zAssets and connecting Horizon Exchange, Horizon Genesis, and Horizon Dashboard dApps together on testnet.
We want to show you what we’ve got — so we are attaching a video of Horizon Exchange, as it stands, before we deploy on testnet. Tell us what you think!
Note that the zAssets are not the core list of synthetic assets we will launch on mainnet and the prices are not accurate