[Tech Update] Horizon Exchange Progress
Happy clam day!
We want to update you on Horizon Exchange’s development progress. We hope everyone has enjoyed trying out testnet. If you haven’t tried it yet, it’s not too late to participate — read this article to find a guide that’ll get you started on your journey!
We have received a lot of feedback, most of which were extremely positive. So thank you very much to everyone who has shared their experiences! Below you will find a list of improvements, issues that we’ve fixed, and some new items on the to-do list.
- Added a new interaction to jump to selected trading pairs when clicking zAssets in the Portfolio or Transaction histories based on community feedback
- Added a new ‘(MAX)’ button that inputs the user’s max balance into the trading input based on community feedback
- Fixed issues where the timers for transactions in the ‘Oracle Check’ status weren’t displaying correctly
- Added a link to our discord from Horizon Exchange
- Fixed an issue that caused prices on the Market page to not update
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the chart data wouldn’t load when quickly selecting different timeframes
- Changed the 24h price change to become a rolling 24 hour period instead
- Fixed display of volume data on D and W timeframes
- Improved error message handling
- Further improved UI
- Improve the Portfolio Value chart data (may have to use a centralized way for optimal user experience)
- Preserve the user’s TradingView settings when changing tabs and zAsset pairs
- Further optimize UI for Mobile
- Add paging for the transaction history
- Prepare new zAssets to launch on Horizon Exchange mainnet
- Prepare mainnet smart contract update deployment scripts
- Deploy necessary subgraphs on the mainnet to start syncing data
Issues and tasks can change based on testing.
We will keep you updated on the status of each item. And while we’re working on fixing and improving Horizon Exchange, we look forward to hearing the community’s opinion on any of the improvements, and whether there is anything else you would like to see added/changed so we can optimize it to give you the best user experience possible!