LIVE: Horizon Genesis 2.0!
We’re excited to announce the launch of Horizon Genesis 2.0! During the time that Horizon Genesis 1.0 has been operating, we have received a lot of valuable feedback from the community. We took note, selected the most frequently requested features and implemented them. Read on to learn what’s new.
The first thing you will notice is that the page looks a little different. We have:
- Improved the UI for better user-experience and added new home tab. This allows easy navigation through the entire Horizon Protocol ecosystem.
- Added some more quality of life data points to the user’s wallet status section, for example, you will now find your debt pool %.
- Added debt tracker page. This should make it easier to track and compare your active and issued debt to the global debt. This page will also allow you to view the global zAssets portfolio, as well as your own zAssets portfolio.
- Improved global portfolio presentation. You will now find a breakdown of the zAssets separated from the chart. This will make mirroring the global portfolio easier.
- Added escrow tracker. This page shows all of the staker’s claimed rewards, as well as when these rewards become unlocked. This is also where you can unlock your available HZN rewards (requires a manual blockchain transaction).
- Added transactions history. Here you will find all the transactions done by the staker on Horizon Genesis. Every mint, burn and claim is listed here with its corresponding date, amount and link to the on-chain transaction.
Go try it out, and let us know what you think!